SIG Conveners Listserv
The Medical Library Association maintains a series of listservs to facilitate communication within the various units of MLA. Below are the instructions for the SIG Conveners listserv called MLA-SIGCON.
Subscribe to the SIG Convener listserv
Please note that this listserv is restricted to SIG Conveners and MLA Headquarters staff.
Change your SIG Conveners listserv subscription
Changes you can make include:
* Setting delivery of messages to Digest Mode
* Modifying e-mail Delivery options
* Getting a Password reminder
To SEND a message to the SIG Conveners List
* Send message to email@example.com
Other relevant MLA Listservs
* Section Council
* Section Chairs
* Section Treasurers
* Section & SIG Webmasters
Some general guidelines:
* Always sign your messages. Include your name and e-mail address.
* The possibility always exists that any of your messages may become public, even messages you prefer remain private.
* For the list to be an effective communication tool, it is important that all members of the group use it.